Teaching kids how to learn and grow and act responsibly is a difficult task to manage. Homeschoolers have a great opportunity to make this a part of their every day learning. By using examples, and a few systematic steps, you can get your kids to take responsibility in many areas from schooling to hygiene. To help aid this individual responsibility try these few ideas…
- Show your child how to do a task personally
- Do the task with him – let him hep you do it….
- Allow him to do the task while you watch
- have your child complete the task alone
- Encourage your child to determine when he should complete the task again.